Who we are
The controller of the personal data processed using the website squad.ua is SQUAD Ukraine Limited Liability Company (EDRPOU code (code in the Unified State Register of Enterprises and Organisations of Ukraine) 44810101, 3 Korolenkivska Str., Kyiv, 01033, Ukraine).
Whose personal data we process
We may process personal data relating to you if:
- You are our customer or supplier or are interested in becoming one;
- You use our services or products;
- You work for a customer or a supplier of ours, or for someone who uses our services or products developed by us;
- You are our employee, contractor or have expressed an interest in working for us;
- You send us correspondence using this website or other information exchange systems;
- You are our contractor or have expressed your desire to join SQUAD;
- You attend events held by SQUAD;
- You send us inquiries from your company.
We do not knowingly collect personal data from people under 16 years old and do not offer them our services.
PERSONAL DATA COLLECTION AND PROCESSING
We may process the following personal data:
- Surname, first name and patronymic;
- E-mail address;
- Telephone number;
- Country, city;
- Company name and position;
- Data specified in your requests;
- IT experience;
- Your location determined by your IP address;
- Technical information, including data from your Internet service provider, IP address, browser type and version, operating system and platform, your history of browsing our website with time stamps;
- Technical data from third parties such as analytics service providers, advertising networks, search information providers.
use of personal data
We process the collected personal data for the following purposes:
- To effectively discuss possible cooperation, enter into, and perform a contract with you or the person you represent;
- To respond to incoming requests and queries;
- To advertise and provide information about our products or services;
- To analyse statistics on the use of our website to ensure that its content is presented as effectively as possible;
- To administer and manage our website;
- To analyse information about your actions while visiting our website;
- To show you advertising that is relevant to your interests;
- To manage advertising effectiveness;
- To sign you up for the events we hold;
- To give you access to locations where SQUAD events are held;
- To comply with the laws of the countries in which we operate.
Access to personal data is provided exclusively to employees and contractors of the Company who have the appropriate permission and a clear operational need for access to data.
LAWFUL GROUNDS FOR PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
We rely on the following legal bases for processing personal data, as provided by the legislation:
- Consent - We may (but generally do not) rely on consent to process your data;
- Contractual necessity - we may process your data to fulfill your contract;
- Legitimate interests - we process your data based on our legitimate interests in such actions;
- Compliance with legal obligations - we process your data to fulfill our legal obligations.
A cookie is a small piece of data sent from a website and stored on the user’s computer by the user’s web browser while the user is browsing.
We use or may use different types of Cookies, namely:
- Analytical/performance cookies
They allow us to collect information about how you use our website, including your operating system and platform, browser info, domain name of the website previously visited, number and average duration of visits, pages viewed. This information is used to improve usability and user experience of a website. These cookies do not collect information that personally identifies you.
- Functionality Cookies
Our website uses these cookies to recognize you when you return to our website and to personalize website content and our services for you, for example, remember chosen language or include your geolocation into your requests for proposal.
- Targeting Cookies
Including third party service performance and retargeting Cookies, such as the Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Google Tag Manager, Facebook Pixel, to analyze information about your web browsing behavior on our website, to provide you ads that meet your interests, and to manage the effectiveness of advertisements.
Sharing of personal data
We may transfer your personal information to third parties in the following cases:
- To our contractors and suppliers (e.g. to arrange your access to the event locations);
- To companies affiliated with SQUAD;
- If we are required to provide your personal data in order to comply with any laws or regulations to enforce or apply our terms and conditions, supply terms, and other agreements with you; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of our customers, employees and partners;
- This includes sharing information with other companies and organisations (including law enforcement bodies) to protect against fraud and reduce other risks.
Security of personal data
We process personal data by applying appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect personal data from accidental or illegal destruction or accidental loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access, particularly if processing involves the transmission of data over the network, as well as protection against other forms of misuse. All personal data processed by is stored on secure servers.
Our website contains various links to third-party websites. We have no control over, and are not responsible for the content, privacy policies of these third parties. We recommend that you review the privacy statements of these linked sites.
You have the following rights in relation to personal data relating to you that we process:
- Request access to your personal data and to the information regarding its processing;
- Request correction and updates of incorrect or incomplete information about you;
- Request deletion of your personal data stored by us;
- Object to processing or restrict processing your personal data;
- Request portability of your personal data;
- If we process your personal data based on your consent, you may withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal;
- Complain to a data protection authority about our collection and processing of your personal data.
To use your rights, request access, correction, deletion, restriction, portability of your personal data or to withdraw you consent to data processing:
Email us at email@example.com
Changes to this policy